Have you been looking for a teardrop camper for sale? The PeeWee Teardrop camper may be just what you are looking for - especially now that people are reluctant to stay in hotels when they travel. We make the sturdiest small teardrop campers in the industry with the best value. Our small campers come in four sizes:
- 4' x 6' (starting at $6,895) - Small Fry
- 5' x 8' (starting at $8,495) - Econo
- 5' x 8' (starting at $9,950) - Half Pint
- 5' x 9' (starting at $11,550) - Li'l Tripper
- 6' x 10' (starting at 18,990) - BIGTripper
The Shape for the 21st Century
The shape of our campers eliminates the wasted space in the traditional shaped teardrop and provides you with the maximum space available. We like to say that our teardrop campers are the new shape for the 21st century.
Small Teardrop Campers for Sale
We have teardrop campers for sale that are perfect for:
- camping at campgrounds or boondocking
- tailgating at sporting events, races, and festivals
- hunting, fishing trips, and just enjoying the outdoors on your own terms
Look No Further for a Teardrop Trailer!
If a small camper is what you are looking for, then PeeWee Campers probably has what you need. They are perfect for people who want to enjoy an authentic "camping experience" without the hassle of a tent. Our Li'l Tripper has an optional bathroom, and the BIG Tripper model comes standard with bathroom, shower, and full kitchen.
Our build time depends on the number of orders in front of your order and the number and type of options that you select.
Build time fluctuates throughout the year, so if you want to know the current build time, you'll need to give us a call or drop us an email.
COVID-19 has caused a nationwide increase in camper and trailer sales and increase in supply chain problems.
To keep our lead time as short as possible, we have added more vendors to our supply chain and hired more people. Our people frequently work overtime, but there are just a lot of orders to fill!
Best Teardrop Campers on the Market
Quality and dependability is built into all our trailers. They are
- well equipped
- light enough for any car to tow, but sturdy enough to take on back-roads
- easy to tow and maneuver so you can take them anywhere